The collection and use of data to reach audiences and measure online advertising campaigns is central to powering the digital advertising ecosystem. The Measurement, Addressability & Data Center aims to provide essential industry guidance and education on solutions amid changes in underlying technology, privacy regulations in a constantly evolving ecosystem.
The Measurement, Addressability & Data (MAD) Center focuses on the following initiatives:
- Measurement & Attribution
- Retail Media
- State of Data
- Develop measurement and addressability standards, best practices, and guidelines for digital media
- Identify requirements for improving data assets for brand suitability, brand safety, transparency, and trust
- Provide updated standard IAB Terms & Conditions to allow companies to transact more efficiently
- Guidance on new addressability and measurement solutions of known and unknown audiences and/or changes in the marketplace.
- Accelerate the development of effective emerging markets, such as retail media networks, data clean rooms, etc.