IAB General Membership
General members are corporate entities or standalone divisions of a corporate entity that participate in the digital ecosystem and may provide products and services, or derive revenue from the sale, delivery, or optimization of digital advertising or marketing programs.
Examples include publishers, technology companies, platforms, marketers, measurement and analytics providers, data companies, digital media agencies etc.
- Participation in different industry-facing Committees & Councils that create industry standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Networking with 650+ leading media companies who represent our diverse ecosystem.
- Access to industry research from the IAB and our partners.
- Opportunities to showcase your own research, insights, and technology to the membership through webinars, town halls, thought leadership forums, and more.
- Access to professional development courses and discounts on IAB courses and Certifications.
- Full access and listing within our Member Directory.
- Discounts on event attendance & event sponsorship.
- Exclusive member-only event invites to networking receptions and industry leader conferences.
- Speaking opportunities at IAB events.
- Protection for your business interests by helping steer IAB public policy efforts that fight against adverse regulation and legislation.
- First access to new measurement initiatives, ad units, technologies, and what competitors and the industry are thinking.
Already a Member?
Join a Group
From content to events to research, sponsoring IAB initiatives helps you get even more out of your membership and puts you in front of decision makers at our member companies. Find the right opportunity for your organization.