In today’s regulatory environment, it’s more important than ever for legal, policy, privacy and compliance professionals to have an understanding of how digital advertising works. From programmatic technology to data targeting, this training and networking event will bring you up to speed on digital media essentials. The workshop provides an in-depth introduction to the digital advertising ecosystem and will teach you about how the industry is structured and how digital media is bought and sold. We will talk about the different content types and ad formats in market, how advertising technology became essential to digital marketing strategies and how data is used in the process of targeting and delivering ad campaigns.
Enroll today and you’ll be prepared to have more informed conversations with partners and better help them navigate consumer privacy legislation like CCPA and GDPR.
- Have more informed conversations with clients and colleagues about digital advertising
- Better understand your clients’ businesses and make more informed recommendations
- Identify potential business practices that could be impacted by emerging privacy regulation
- Fundamentals of media buying and selling
- Digital video advertising and targeting
- Programmatic technology standards and capabilities
- Data targeting procedures and practices
The in-person class is highly interactive, with live discussions with industry experts providing technical know-how and best practices.
Wednesday, May, 20, 2020, 8:30 am EST - 1:00 pm EST
Are you planning to register 10 or more attendees from your organization? Get in touch to learn about special discounts for groups of 10 or more and on-site training opportunities.
This class counts as 8 hours of credits toward IAB Certification or Recertification status.