The IAB Data Center of Excellence is an independently funded and staffed unit within IAB. Founded to enhance existing IAB resources and to drive the “data agenda” for the digital media, marketing, and advertising industry, the Data Center’s mission is to define boundaries, reduce friction, and increase value along the data chain, for consumers, marketers, and the ecosystem that supports them.
IAB Data is focused on:
- Gathering industry thought leaders to set and drive the “data agenda“
- Funding industry research to provide benchmarks and actionable insights on data management across platforms including mobile, programmatic, and the internet of things
- Developing industry best practices, guidelines, and standards for privacy, data security, and consumer data protection
- Creating educational materials including certification, infographics, videos, webinars, and seminars to demystify data for marketers and advertisers
- Hosting data focused events that feature industry luminaries to discuss data related topics
- Establishing criteria for data quality and interoperability in the industry
Please contact the Data Center of Excellence at [email protected] for more information about IAB Data.
The Data Center of Excellence welcomes industry thought leaders from technology and data service providers, DSP, SSP, Exchanges, publishers, retailers, verification services, research companies, attribution companies, and other interested parties.
Some of the Data initiatives include:
- Data Centric Organization
- Data Maturity Model & Assessment
- Outlook for Data 2017
- Data Driven Advertising
- IAB Attribution Hub
- Programmatic Fee Transparency Calculator
Participate in our industry initiatives by joining one of our IAB Committee(s):