Sorry. This form is no longer available.
See Full Learning Calendar
As the digital advertising ecosystem evolves, we as an industry—as professionals—need to grow with it as well. That’s why we created IAB Learning, the educational destination for all digital professionals. We all need to keep learning, no matter how long we’ve been in the industry.
Get involved with professional development classes, join a webinar, and learn from Digital Simplified documents and videos to gain a deeper understanding about new areas of the marketplace. We offer professional certification programs to help you enhance your career credentials. We’re creating new materials and classes every week, so come back and check out the events calendar often.
– Media Buyers Need Digital Education More Than Ever Before – 09.28.16
– Evolution of the Ad Ops Role: What You Need To Know In The Programmatic Era – 6.21.2016
– Why It’s Critical That Every Digital Media Professional Understands Data – 3.28.2016
– Three Steps to Becoming an Agency Ad Ops Leader – 2.4.2016
– IAB Certification: Expanding Our Industry’s Window of Opportunity – 12.17.2015
– Opening Our Doors to Online Learning 11.4.2015
– Accreditation Raises The Bar For IAB Certification Programs 11.2.2015
Interested in Corporate Training?
IAB Digital Simplified, an educational-series that breaks down complicated industry subjects in a way that both professionals and students on every level can easily comprehend.
Instructor. Are you a digital media and advertising subject matter expert looking to share your knowledge with other professionals? Teach Digital Media Classes Through IAB Learning.
View Job Description
Peer-to-Peer. Do you really know your stuff? Want to share your knowhow with your colleagues? Share your knowledge and foster growth and best practices within the community.
You can offer a lecture, curate a discussion, host a panel or webinar. Participants and presenters earn certification eligibility and recertification continuing education credits.
Questions? Email Us: [email protected]
IAB Learning program is managed by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). Neither the Certification Commission nor the IAB Digital Certification program endorse any training provider, product or resource, nor do any IAB products or resources imply assurances of success on the Certification exam
Be the first to know. Sign up to receive news about the IAB programs, standards, events, classes, and more!