The Data Responsibility Innovation Day is the inaugural full-day conference focused on the technical and economic future of the data supply-chain. You’ll be joined by other product, engineering and technology leaders to discuss the opportunities and challenges of data collection, activation, and omni-channel measurement within a rapidly shifting technical and policy environment. Attendees will walk away with practical knowledge on topics including data portability, quality & transparency, consumer privacy, AI, blockchain, and more.
Data Responsibility Session Topics to be covered:
- The new normal: consumer choice and control over their data
- GDPR, CCPA and the shifting policy landscape
- The future of browsers and browser-based identity
- The evolution of audience data collection best practices
- Data portability and consumer control
- The evolving role of CDNs and cloud services in the “new normal”
- Innovation within cross-device targeting and measurement
Inquire more about this event by e-mailing [email protected]. Sponsorship opportunities are available.