Learn and lead… Sway the competitive balance in your direction… Advance your career and ensure the success of your business… Build lifelong connections… All at the IAB
Committees and Councils: Driving the interactive advertising and marketing industry forward.
Research, Webinars, and Industry Intelligence: Delivering critical information for the benefit of our members and partners.
Events: Platforms for industry thought leadership, uniting ideas and people.
Training and Certification: Attend professional development classes, earn certifications, and access IAB resources to gain a deeper understanding of the marketplace.
Networking: Connect with peers from media and technology companies at free, members-only events
Who is the IAB?
IAB serves as digital media’s biggest tent, comprised of more than 650 leading media and technology companies that are responsible for selling, delivering, and optimizing digital advertising or marketing campaigns. Working with its member companies, IAB develops technical standards and best practices and fields critical research on interactive advertising, while educating brands, agencies, and the wider business community on the importance of digital marketing. The organization is committed to professional development and elevating the knowledge, skills, expertise, and diversity of the workforce across the industry. Through the work of its presence in Washington, D.C., IAB advocates for its members and promotes the value of the interactive advertising industry to legislators and policymakers.
What does IAB do?
To ensure that IAB consistently and systematically safeguards and propels the lasting success of our members, IAB has identified five key priorities that must be resolved for the long-term health of the interactive advertising industry.
- Trustworthy Digital Supply Chain: Provide a transparent, liquid, and safe marketplace for digital advertising and marketing transactions.
- Making Measurement Make Sense: Create a consistent approach to measuring and assessing digital media, empowering marketers to create powerful cross-screen branding campaigns based on educated decisions and accountable investments.
- Publisher Transformation: Ensure the value of publishers’ audiences are realized, and diversified revenue streams are commonplace.
- Putting Users First: Guide standards that provide choice for marketers, content providers, and consumers, and optimize user experiences
- Building Brands Digitally: Lead brands to embrace the new digital media mix by making it easier to buy, sell, create, deploy, and measure engaging digital advertising.
Learn more about IAB membership, and become a member by contacting [email protected]
Existing IAB Members, log into the Member Portal to:
- Update your contact information
- View full-length presentations from the most recent IAB conferences