Ad Blocking: Who Blocks Ads, Why, and How to Win Them Back, a research report conducted by the IAB with C3Research, shows two-thirds of U.S. consumers using ad blockers could be convinced to uninstall their ad blocking software. The in-depth study reveals that the top methods for influencing these web visitors to turn off blockers include:
- Preventing access to content alongside a notice stating that content is blocked because of the use of an ad blocker
- Ensuring that ads do not have auto-play audio or video
- Making certain that ads do not block content
- Safeguarding users from ads that are infected with malware/viruses
- Guaranteeing that ads do not slow down . . .
Claim your free account to continue reading.