The 2022 IAB State of Data Report raised alarm bells when its assessment indicated a lack of industry readiness for the field-altering changes coming up in measurement and addressability. Advertisers are on the brink of losing their ability to measure campaigns and there is no consensus on what to do next.
A panel of leaders led by IAB’s Angelina Eng, VP, Measurement & Attribution, will discuss findings from the fifth annual report, the impending disruptions that will sweep the entire media and advertising landscape, and how marketers and publishers are adapting to consumer privacy and working with first and third-party partners.
Moderator: Angelina Eng, Vice President, Measurement and Attribution, IAB
- Jason Crawford, Head of Media and Performance, U.S. Bank
- Phillip Lomax, Executive Vice President, Business Development, MediaScience
- Ram Padmanabhan, SVP, Head of Decision Sciences, Havas
- Jeff Ratner, Vice President, Digital Marketing, Kaplan North America
- Allison Schulte, Global Head of Data and Audience, Bloomberg Media