IAB’s sixth 2020 buy/sell-side survey sees the “light at the end of the tunnel” for digital advertising, according to media buyers and sellers. In short: Digital ad spend for 2020 is expected to end with a 6% increase versus 2019. The news, however, is dour for traditional media.
- Buyers expect Digital ad spend to increase by 6% for FY2020 vs FY2019
- Paid Search (+26%), Social (+25%) and CTV (+19%) are among those with most impressive gains
- Digital Audio and Podcasts show slight decreases vs 2019—despite enjoying spend shifts in 1H
- DOOH hardest hit: -43% y/y for FY2020
- Buyers expect an average estimated -8% for all Traditional . . .
You must be an IAB Member to continue reading.
To receive IAB member benefits, you must be employed by one of our member companies and have a verified business email address associated with your account.Log In or Create Account
If have an IAB Portal account, please create a new account on iab.com and we will link to your records. If you're logged in and believe you are seeing this message in error, log out and try with another account or contact us about your company's membership status.
Contact [email protected] with press inquiries.