Are you an engineer or product lead in the ad tech space looking for more information on how to adopt new programmatic ad trading standards? Have you been wondering why you should adopt these new standards?
Calling all engineers and product leads in the programmatic space – this one’s for you! Join the IAB Tech Lab for a half day event “Supply Chain Open Forum” at Pandora’s HQ in Oakland, CA on April 15, 2019 as we dive into how to adopt new technical standards in RTB– and showcase why you should.
The Supply Chain Open Forum will give engineers, product managers, and technical business leads insight into priority roadmap items to build today, and to plan for later in 2019. This technical event will showcase key features in OpenMedia supply chain specifications (OpenRTB 3.0, AdCOM 1.0, Ad Management API 1.0, OpenDirect 2.0, ads.txt, app-ads.txt, ads.cert, etc). The event will also provide attendees a forum to connect with engineers from partner companies as we collectively push OpenRTB 3.0 and related specifications forward.
- AdTech Ecosystem for Engineers
- Introduction of “Supply Chain” Standards and Working Group Structure
- Understanding AdCOM common object model, and how to support DOOH/Audio Ads
- Why and How Measurement Matters for the Supply Chain
- How to implement Ad management API for efficient creative approval APIs
- How to implement app-ads.txt, and how it solves for ad fraud
- Buyers strategies for Fighting Fraud & Supply Path Transparency
- Transition Guidance to OpenRTB 3.0 including new Tools and Resources
- Introduction to new technical standards for public comment
- Open Forum / Q&A
The IAB Tech Lab working group develops supply chain standards for programmatic advertising and has delivered a burst of new standards for industry adoption. These open source specifications help ad tech businesses trade media for efficient and effective RTB ad exchanges. Come join the Tech Lab for this deep-dive session. We look forward to seeing you there.
Questions regarding this event and sponsorship can be sent to [email protected].