Join the Diversity & Inclusion Task Force at the IAB Ad Lab in New York City for its next meeting:
- When: Tuesday, February 7, from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM ET
- Where: IAB Ad Lab at 116 E. 27th Street, 8th floor, New York, NY 10016
- Attendees: This meeting is reserved for HR, Diversity & Inclusion Professionals, and C-level Executives
Become an agent of change for your company and the digital advertising industry. HR, Diversity professionals, and C-Level executives are invited to represent the digital media, advertising, and ad tech industry. Champion diversity within your organization and affect culture change within your company.
An initiative of the IAB Education Foundation, iDiverse has a far-reaching mission: to change how diversity is perceived and rewarded within organizations. It is time for the leaders of our industry to confront this head on and to create positive change.
The task force will run as a combination think tank and incubator. Given that our industry is unique in its economic and social impact, we aim to harness the ideas and energy of the best people and companies to move forward. In this session we will discuss:
- The Leader’s Role in Driving Diversity and Inclusion
- Success stories from companies in the industry
- Developing best practices in recruitment, retention, and promotion
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Group formation and goals
Leading the meeting will be Karen Watai, whose firm KWA Leadership Consulting focuses on the specific challenges of personal and organizational leadership in environments characterized by a diversity of cultures, gender, and work styles.