In an age of disruption, successful leaders need to embrace change, both personally and professionally. In this candid conversation, Beth-Ann Eason leads a fireside chat with Beth Comstock to explore the importance of navigating tension when it comes to taking risks and provide guidance on, “If I knew then what I know now.”
As digital breaks down physical barriers, more and more women are breaking down boundaries as they build companies, fundraise, and assemble teams. Hear from a number of founders about the challenges they have overcome and the opportunities they have embraced as they relate to entrepreneurialism.
In this fireside chat, Tara Walpert Levy and Donna Speciale discuss the importance of networks and collaboration as keys to their success.
In this fireside chat, Johanna Zeilstra speaks with one of the top Gender Fair companies to discuss leadership principles and employment policies that drive equality in the workplace.
#IamRemarkable is a global movement that strives to empower women and underrepresented groups
to speak openly about their accomplishments in the workplace and beyond, thereby breaking modesty
norms and smashing glass ceilings. This session highlights the importance of self-promotion and
establishes a new practice you can start today. Not a lean-back session, this mini-workshop provides
preliminary hands-on exercises to begin developing self-promotion skills. Attendees will also learn how
to carry the momentum forward, building the #IamRemarkable community and bringing the workshop
to their home organizations.
Sponsored by Google
- How does having a board seat fit into professional growth? If a goal is to sit on a board, how should you plan your career?
- How do you get noticed by board recruiters?
- What qualities and traits make an effective board member?
- How do you establish authority among a group with whom you were previously friends? Or with a group with whom you have never really interacted?
- How do you set a path forward with people with him you don’t get along?
- How do you continue to build support groups so you still have people to talk to about wins and challenges?
- What if managing just isn’t for you? Can a successful career still be built as an individual contributor?
- What is the importance of mentorship in helping women advance in their career trajectories?
- What roles do “reverse mentorship” have on creating more inclusive communities?
- How does mentorship help women overcome challenges in the workplace?
Sponsored by Facebook
- How do you manage effectively in a world of generational differences and expectations?
- What is the difference between managing and leading, and how do you develop your own approach to each?
- How is leadership today different than leadership 5 years ago, and how do we think it will change in the next 5 years?
Join your peers in a debate and discussion that will chart the path forward.Read More
Join your peers in a debate and discussion that will chart the path forward.
Diverse workplace environments create stronger communities and better businesses. This conversation highlights the importance of working in, and creating, inclusive environments that foster innovation.
This discussion highlights the importance of cross-generational workplaces and dives into the benefits of having a diverse range of skill sets in a company.
In this candid conversation, Andie Swim Founder Melanie Travis talks with one of her direct reports about what it’s like being the only man on a female-led team, especially having come from a male-dominated industry, and the challenges and opportunities that come from building out a new team.
There’s clearly not just one way to lead, but women oftentimes sell themselves short by trying to emulate a stereotype of what a leader should be like. Learn about authentic leadership, and how to craft an effective leadership style of one’s own.