Join IAB Tech Lab and IAB UK for a webinar to walk you through how to approach OpenRTB 3.0 and learn what to look forward to. Guest speaker Allen Dove, CTO at SpotX will speak to use cases and major features in OpenRTB. OpenRTB 3.0 is in public comment until September 24th. With major technical updates to provide transparency and improve trust in the programmatic supply chain, upcoming adoption of OpenRTB 3.0 will address pressing industry needs.
- Context and history of OpenRTB: Why do we need major updates to OpenRTB? How does a spec rebuild help us achieve better transparency?
- Understanding current problems: Problem statements: Marketers/Buyers want real transparency and trust in the supply chain. Publishers want more control over user experience. Programmatic players want confidence that ad spend is not being wasted on ad fraud.
- How to approach the docs: OpenRTB 3.0 and AdCOM 1.0 are written as complementary documents, providing transactional layer and business object layer specifications. How does this system provide a pathway towards better dynamic spec upgrades?
- Summer 2018 Beta Specs: What will industry adoption look like? Are there any early implementers? What is the expected adoption timeline for OpenRTB 3.0?
- How & What: Use cases and examples of major benefits
We will highlight some FAQ, and leave time to answer your questions about OpenRTB 3.0! Join us for this webinar, comment on the specifications, and learn more at iabtechlab.com/openrtb.
View Webinar Recording