Thank you for your participation in 2018! Your input at the committee meeting will get the ball rolling on an even more productive 2019. We are excited to hear your ideas! Be sure to REGISTER as space is limited!
Share you predictions on what 2019 will look like in the social/native content marketing space. As with our 2018 version, there will be a summary with links at the bottom to your specific predictions. Please do share with us what you see for the coming year. A short form is available for your submission, which includes detail on length and what question you should answer. DUE DATE: December 7, 2018
Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
In advance of our December 11 meeting, we wanted to share a summary of the committee’s work in 2018. Below is a recap the year with links to all of the stories, events and publications.
IAB SOCIAL MEDIA/NATIVE/CONTENT COMMITTEE
2018 Summary with links
Outlook 2018: Brand Safety & Transparency are the Game Changers for Native Advertising
- Native advertising experts share their predictions for content marketing and native advertising for 2018
Branded Content Creation & Distribution Guide
- Designed to help brand marketers and their agencies identify the various branded content creation and distribution options available today and, importantly, understand the key factors that should be considered upfront to make sure that all branded content/native advertising buy meets strategic objectives/KPI.
- Nearly 70 publisher submissions to date and growing!
Publisher Content Studio Directory (July 2018)
- First of its kind directory to demonstrate the vast scope and range of publisher content studio offerings available today.
- Nearly 70 entries searchable by publication and content type. You can still submit!
Influencer Marketing Agency Day (July, 18, 2018)
- 168 brand and agency executives
- Presented by IAB in partnership with Collective Bias, Rakuten Marketing, Undertone and WHOSAY/.
Influencer Marketing for Publishers
Native Advertising Playbook – 2018 Update Working Group
- 79 members from 52 companies
- Work-in-progress expected to launch December 2018 TBD
- Update to the original 2013 Native Advertising Playbook which provides a framework for defining and thinking about the various native advertising buying options in this ever-evolving space.
UGC for Advertisers Working Group
- 22 members from 10 companies
- UGC Buyer’s Guide
- Work-in-progress expected launch December 2018 TBD
- Key factors the buy-side should consider to help brands and their agencies understand the opportunities for using UGC to meet their marketing objectives.
Social Media Measurement Research Project
- Work-in-Progress in collaboration with the Research Council.