There’s a reason why it feels like just about everyone has a favorite podcast – 67% of the U.S population ages 12 and up are listening to podcasts, according to the IAB Podcast Revenue Report.
Audio has a long history with advertising that started way before the podcast boom. From a simple jingle to a terrestrial radio advertisement, there are certain sounds we associate with brands. The dial-up tone was just the beginning.
Audio 360 dives into where audio has been, where it’s going, and how advertisers are taking advantage of it for the future. Learn about the full suite of digital audio opportunities and what it can do for your client or business. Audio is where screens are not – are you?
Who should attend?
- Brands (traditional, direct-to-consumer) looking to include digital audio. Suitable for buyers through CMOs.
- Agencies that work with brands, including the account management teams, sales, marketing managers, etc.
- Publishers looking to better understand how buyer/planners decide to purchase digital audio. This course is suggested for publisher sales teams.
- Anyone in traditional radio or non-digital teams who would like to explore digital audio. Ideal roles include, but are not limited to, sales, marketing, and consultants.
- Buy-side platforms interested in learning the benefits of including digital audio inventory/partnerships to their stack. Roles across sales, marketing, business development, and client services will find this course helpful.
Are you planning to register 10 or more attendees from your organization? Contact [email protected] for bulk discount rates.
Cancellation Policy: Class sales are non-refundable. Should you need to change your registration, a credit (good for one year) for a future course can be issued when IAB is notified 7 business days prior to the event date. Within 7 business days, you may transfer your seat to another colleague or contact.
This class counts as 8 hours of credits toward IAB Certification eligibility status.