IAB Registration Policies:
- Your registration is only valid for the event for which you’ve registered.
- Pre-event registrations may be transferred to other members of the same company if notice is provided to the IAB within at least 48 hours of the event by emailing [email protected].
- Registrations may be canceled by emailing [email protected] and are subject to our cancelation policy.
- Cancellation policy: The registration fee, less a $100 processing charge, will be refunded until approximately one month prior to the event date (check your confirmation email for the exact date). After this time, registrations may be transferred to colleagues at the same company but refunds will not be available. Contact the IAB Events team if you need assistance: [email protected]. (*Fee only applies to paid registrations.)
- IAB reserves the right to cancel or modify a registration at its discretion
- Discount codes are not transferable, cannot be applied retroactively, and can be canceled by IAB at its discretion. IAB reserves the right to void a registration if the person using a code is not eligible for the promotion.
- Each attendee must have their own printed credentials. Credentials cannot be transferred, shared, or split. Photo ID is required upon check in.
- IAB has a no soliciting / no suitcasing policy. Anyone found violating this policy will be asked to leave immediately and their credentials will be revoke without a refund.
The below describes (i) how certain information that you provide to us or third parties (e.g., our third-party vendors, sponsors) is used; and (ii) where applicable, how you may opt-out of such use.
Please note that your opt-out choices are specific to the particular event you are registering for (except with respect to your receipt of IAB-related marketing emails, which you may opt-out of at any time).
Where information is provided to IAB, such information may be shared with our third-party vendors under contract to carry out the purposes for which it was collected (and for no other purposes). Examples of such third-party vendor services include registration services, email marketing, and event analysis, hosting, and marketing.
We may use your registration information (e.g., name, title, email address) (“Registration Information”) as follows:
|Registering your event attendance and creating event badge||Not applicable. Registration Information is required for your attendance and creating event badge.|
|Sending transactional emails and correspondence directly related to the event||Not applicable. Transactional emails and related correspondence are required to properly administer your event attendance.|
|Sending IAB-related marketing emails, if located outside of the European Economic Area||To opt-out of receiving IAB-related marketing emails (or to otherwise opt-out of IAB-related marketing emails): check Opt out of IAB marketing emails during registration.|
|Sharing your name and title with event sponsors||To opt-out of sharing of your name and title with event sponsors: check Opt out of sharing data with sponsors during registration.|
|Use of title and company name for (a) display on IAB event-related webpages, (b) emails to event speakers (to assist with understanding audience composition), and (c) inclusion into IAB sales collateral (e.g., demonstrate presence)||(a)-(b): Not applicable.
(c): If you don’t want your title and company name used in future IAB sales collateral based on this particular event: check Opt out of sharing data for IAB sales collateral during registration.