Develop a competitive edge among digital media buyers and planners. Media planning training that prepares those planning to sit for the Digital Media Buying & Planning Certification exam, but also educates buyers and planners interesting in learning more about the digital advertising ecosystem. Topics covered by this course include: establishing plan parameters, developing media objectives, creating buying guidelines, campaign research, defining media mix allocation, designing data strategy and measurement plan, negotiating vendor T&Cs, and much more.
This program is ideal for anyone who wants to prepare for the IAB Digital Media Buying & Planning Certification exam – to set themselves apart as a subject matter expert, with the credentials to prove it. Before enrolling in this course, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements to sit for the exam.
This class does not guarantee success in passing any IAB Certification exam. Class content and exam content are not identical. Some topics included in class may not appear on the exam, and similarly, select exam questions may include terminology or topics not taught in class.
- Build credibility and trust with clients, partners, colleagues, and employers
- Demonstrate fluency in digital media buying and planning strategy and knowledge of the digital media industry
- Demonstrate your commitment to professional development
- Establish Plan Parameters
- Develop Media Objectives
- Establish Buying Guidelines
- Confirm Available Assets
- Construct Planning Timeline
- Conduct Campaign Research
- Define Media Mix Allocation
- Collaborate with Creative Agencies
- Design Data Strategy and Measurement Plan
- Develop Strategic Recommendation
- Manage RFP ProcessEvaluate and Negotiate Proposals
- Negotiate Vendor Terms and Conditions
- Manage IO Process Kick Off Campaigns
- Manage Trafficking and Tagging
- Process Manage Reporting Process
- Verify Campaign Launch Analyze and Optimize Campaign
- Troubleshoot Campaign Manage Flowchart Process
- Managing Digital Media Finances
- Create Ad Hoc Reporting
- Construct Industry POVs
- Set Up Media Days
- Forecast Media
- Return Finalize Media Plan
Live Webinar Series
The webinar series is highly interactive, with live discussions with industry experts providing technical know-how and best practices for media buyers and planners.No upcoming events at this time, check back soon.
Exam Prep Course and Certification Bundle
Apply to take your certification exam and register for the prep course to set yourself up for success.
Are you planning to register 10 or more attendees from your organization? Get in touch to learn about special discounts for groups of 10 or more and on-site training opportunities.