Data is fundamental to a successful marketing strategy. IAB’s Data 360 course provides education on the systems and techniques for the collection, processing, activation and management of data for the purposes of audience targeting, campaign measurement, advertiser insights, and publisher monetization. The marketing data class also includes training on legal policies and business considerations for the use of consumer data in advertising.
The Data 360 curriculum was architected by a core working group of data product experts from industry organizations such as Oath, Publicis, Epsilon, Lotame, Oracle, Pandora, Integral Ad Science, and 33Across.
- Develop a deeper understanding of data applications all around the digital advertising ecosystem
- Learn to apply data for day-to-day marketing purposes, regardless of where you sit in the digital advertising ecosystem
- Understand legal and policy considerations when leveraging consumer data in advertising campaigns
- Introduction to data collection
- Technical overview of data collection and processing
- Normalizing and storing data for multipurpose use
- Common use cases and best practices for data initiatives
- Data rights usage, legal policies, regulatory and operational considerations
- Building organizational readiness for deploying a data strategy
Upcoming In-Person Classes
The in-person class is highly interactive, with live discussions with industry experts providing technical know-how and best practices for media professionals.
No upcoming events at this time, check back soon.
Data 360 Online combines videos, quizzes, and interactive exercises; alongside master class interviews with industry subject matter experts; to achieve a comprehensive, holistic learning experience.
Are you planning to register 10 or more attendees from your organization? Get in touch to learn about special discounts for groups of 10 or more and on-site training opportunities.
This class counts as 8 hours of credits toward IAB Certification or Recertification status.