Key findings from IAB's FY 2019 Internet Advertising Revenue Report and Coronavirus Impact on Ad Pricing Report Q1 2020 include:
- Covid-19 Creates Significant Pricing Pressure on CPMs; Digital CPMs down 16% vs. Plan
- Q1 2020 showed YoY growth despite Covid-19 Impact in March
- US Digital Ad Revenue Nears $125B in 2019, Up 16% YoY
Coronavirus Impact on Ad Pricing Report:
In this second study of advertising sellers, IAB reveals that the impact of Covid-19 has put significant pricing pressure on the majority of sellers.
- IAB found two-thirds of publishers are experiencing a decrease in CPMs.
- Publishers are hardest hit with 6 in 10 experiencing . . .
You must be an IAB Member to continue reading.
To receive IAB member benefits, you must be employed by one of our member companies and have a verified business email address associated with your account.Log In or Create Account
If you have an IAB Portal account, please create a new account on iab.com and we will link to your records. If you're logged in and believe you are seeing this message in error, log out and try with another account or contact us about your company's membership status.
Contact [email protected] with press inquiries.