The 2015 Full Year IAB Consumer Usage Digital Trend Report covers which devices consumers are using, which sites they’re visiting, for how long and how this has changed over the year both overall and by key age groups across four sections: Overall Internet Usage Across All Devices, Mobile, Computer-Based Internet Use and Digital Video.
- Overall 3% Growth in Internet Use Across Computers, Smartphones and Tablets.
- Shift to Mobile Continues, Especially in Time Spent Online, Especially Among Younger Users.
- Mobile Devices and Computers Serve Different Purposes.
- More Time Spent on Apps Than Mobile Web, Smartphones Than Tablets.
- Number of Users Going Online via Computer is Steady, but Time Spent is Declining.
Claim your free account to continue reading.