Join us for the “Video Leadership Summit Recap” webinar on Wednesday, Sept 27th at 3 PM ET where we’ll be summarizing top-takeaways from our mid-summer Video Leadership Summit. By way of history – Video Leadership Summit (VLS) is IAB’s “roll up the sleeves” gathering of thought leaders across the video and CTV ecosystem. It was an action and insight-packed event and we want to share some takeaways with help from folks who were there (see below). Please join us for this important discussion of the future of streaming!
This webinar will be hosted virtually via Zoom. Please add the event to your calendar after registration to receive your unique Zoom link.
VLS ’23 Recap Webinar, Wednesday Sept 27th, 3-4 PM ET Agenda:
- Welcome and Intros / Eric John, VP, Media Center IAB
- “Heard on the Street”: top questions about the state of media / Laura Martin, Sr. Internet & Media Analyst, Needham & Company
- What Brand Leaders Want from their Video Buys / Aaron Sobol (Unilever) and Pam Zucker (IAB)
- Measurement that Works for Everyone / Angelina Eng (IAB) and Alex Reeder (Havas)
- Operationalizing Currency / Dan Brackett (Extreme Reach), Jared Wilichinsky (Paramount), Eric John (IAB)
- Creating a Better User Experience in Video / Pam Zucker (IAB), Mark Melvin (Mirriad), Evan Krauss (Index Exchange)