During our Q3 meeting, we will be covering several key topics that touch upon current video trends, creative innovation, tech standards and more. Below are a few highlights:
- Live Video – We will share highlights from IAB’s recent Live Video Streaming study which aimed to get a better understanding of consumer experiences with and attitudes towards live video streaming
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality – Following the IAB’s release of its Augmented and Virtual Reality Glossary, Marie Sornin, VP of Brand Partnerships at NextVR, will share research that showcases how virtual reality content cultivates engagement and emotional connection with audiences compared to other viewing options.
- What role does context play in the video advertising landscape? – Marketers are looking to break through the noise to provide consumers relevant, impactful experiences. One way to do that is by thinking about context and how to place the right brand with the right content. We will hear several industry leaders discuss how they are approaching brand placement and how these efforts are currently being valued, delivered, and measured. Participants include:
- Mirriad: Kate Goldvassar, VP of Strategic Marketing, and Tim Jones, Global Head of Research and Insights, will be joined by their partners from Nielsen and FOX to discuss branded placement within existing video content.
- NFL: Brian Matthews, SVP, Media Sales, will discuss how the NFL approaches branded placement and sponsorship within live sporting events.
- Trivver: Joel LaMontagne, CEO, will discuss brand placement within extended reality content.
- Zefr: Andrew Wohlwend, SVP of Ad Ops, will discuss how marketers are approaching content targeting on video platforms like YouTube.