Top 5 Things the Advertising Industry Needs to Know about Mobile Right Now
Presented by IAB in partnership with Facebook and Nasdaq
As consumers demand more from mobile experiences, what do advertisers need to know about the mobile landscape to be successful? IAB, Nasdaq, and Facebook cordially invite you to their first-ever day-long summit at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona where industry leaders will tackle the most important questions in the mobile space.
- In the age of wearables and IOT, how is mobile even defined?
- Is it possible for brands to produce mobile creative that moves heart and minds?
- Can mobile success ever really be measured?
- Are the “walled garden” issues around apps insurmountable?
- Is mobile the medium to generate the second coming of interruptive advertising?
Featured speakers include:
- Bob Pittman, Chairman and CEO, iHeartMedia
- Mike Parker, Global Chief Digital Officer, McCann Worldgroup
- Sarah Personette, Head of Global Business Marketing, Facebook
- Russell Rubino, Vice President of Global Marketing, Nasdaq
- Randall Rothenberg, President & CEO, Interactive Advertising Bureau
- Plus additional advertising executives and technologists from across the globe
This event is by invitation only.
The special all-day event will be held at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona from 10:00am to 5:00pm on Monday, March 2, 2015.