The need for marketers to make real-time marketing decisions has never been greater. Predictable patterns are no longer predictable. Understanding where and how to connect with audiences has never been so complex and challenging.
IAB Brand Academy is a series of virtual brand academy webinars exclusively curated for brand marketers and agency executives to help them connect with publishers, platforms, and data companies to learn how they can leverage tools, data, and insights to help them make decisions that are critical to driving business growth. Industry research and practical learnings will be shared by IAB experts in conjunction with hands-on learning and case studies from leading solution providers.
In the first in the Brand Academy series, attendees will gain real-time marketing tools and insights on Balancing Scale with Brand Safety.
In DoubleVerify’s session, attendees will join Karen Gross, Chief Customer Officer of DoubleVerify to learn:
- What is brand safety and why is it important for brand marketers now?
- What challenges and brand safety risks do marketers face with digital media buys?
- How can brands avoid harmful content while building scale?
- How is technology solving for a brand safe environment?
- In Facebook’s session, attendees will join a Fireside Chat with Patrick Harris (VP, Global Agency Development) and Jason Dailey (Head of Agency, North America) as they address:
Facebook’s on-going commitment to platform safety
- Share updates on transparency and advertiser controls
- Outline the key areas Facebook is partnering with the Industry to drive progress