The IAB UK has released the latest digital advertising spend figures which include online, mobile and tablet, showing details of H1 2016.
Digital Adspend grows to £4.777 billion in H1 2016, up 16.4% on a like for like basis
- Display up 21.4% on a like for like basis – £1,564 million
- Classified up 3.6% on a like for like basis – £699 million
- Search up 18.1% on a like for like basis – £2,485 million
- Mobile, video and social continue to power display
- Consumer Goods is the top spending display sector, followed by Travel and Transport and Automotive
- Mobile spend grew by 56.1% to reach £1.723 billion and mobile display now accounts for 51% of digital display advertising.
Download the report (IAB UK members only)