On June 2nd, 2020, the IAB Board of Directors met virtually with congressional leaders and policy experts to discuss the issues impacting the media and marketing industries, including intermediary liability, data privacy, and COVID-19 stimulus spending.
Guest speakers for the event included:
- Senator Chris Coons (D-DE)
- Representative Frank Pallone (D-NJ), Chairman of the House Energy & Commerce Committee
- Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) , Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and House Lead Impeachment Manager
- Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA), Ranking Member of the Subcommittee on Consumer Protection & Commerce
- Jonathan Karl, Chief White House Correspondent at ABC and author of “Front Row at The Trump Show.”