Thrive in the direct brand economy.
Direct-to-consumer brands (DTC) are disrupting the traditional retail economy, capturing unprecedented market share from legacy category leaders. IAB’s The Rise of the 21st Century Brand Economy, a groundbreaking research study, first identified the economic factors, technologies, and marketing trends transforming the way modern brands communicate. This online, direct-to-consumer class traces the development of direct brands and explains how you and your organization can thrive in the direct brand economy.
Designed to help you and your team understand:
- The economic and technological factors that gave rise to this new generation of disruptor brands
- How direct brands are different from traditional, incumbent brands
- How direct brands leverage low-barrier-to-entry supply chains to fulfill demand and create relationships with consumers
- Strategies brands, publishers, and platforms can implement to foster mutually beneficial partnerships
Introduction to Direct Brands Online combines videos, quizzes and interactive exercises; alongside master class interviews with direct brand founders; to achieve a comprehensive, holistic learning experience.
This direct-to-consumer class covers topics including:
- Direct brand characteristics and drivers
- Impact of direct brands on incumbent brand growth
- How the internet fuels the Direct Brand Economy
- Building a direct brand
- Understanding the production, attention, fulfillment, and data stacks
- How to partner with 21st century brands
- How to thrive by becoming a direct brand or serving the needs of direct brands
Special pricing is available for teams of ten or more. Get in touch to learn more.
This class counts as 8 hours of credits toward IAB Certification or Recertification status.