Recent legal, political and technical developments are having a big impact on the digital media industry, creating significant uncertainty on the outlook for issues ranging from competition to consumer privacy.
IAB Public Policy & Legal Summit 2021 brings together U.S. leaders in media, technology, and government to debate the most significant policy and legal challenges facing the digital media and marketing industry.
During this virtual summit, key government stakeholders and decision makers, prominent industry lawyers, and thought leaders will discuss challenges and solutions that enable a sustainable and consumer-centric media and marketing ecosystem.
- New Regulators, New Approaches
- Championing U.S. Digital Leadership on Capitol Hill
- The Future of Transparency and Control in U.S. and Abroad
- State Law Compliance (such as CCPA/CPRA/VCDPA)
- Legislative Paths Ahead for Consumer Privacy