Publishers are launching an increasing amount of premium content on OTT platforms. With the movement of audiences to this channel the expectation is that ad dollars should follow. But in reality publishers are leaving money on the table.
In this webinar, Ooyala and TubeMogul will discuss how in the new world of OTT, viewing is rising but monetization isn’t keeping pace. Learn what is holding monetization back, who is responsible for enabling these opportunities, the challenges publishers face, and how they can take charge of existing disparities to maximize their OTT futures.
This session will review topics such as:
- The migration of audiences and ads to OTT
- The OTT monetization ecosystem
- Managing gaps in ad infrastructures, which were designed for the web
- Creative format and standards discrepancies
- How to better capture OTT revenue opportunities
- Christopher Greno, Director, Demand, EMEA, Ooyala
- Paula Minardi, Head of Content Strategy, Ooyala
- Antoine Barbier, Sr. Director of Product, TubeMogul
*This webinar qualifies for 1.0 CE credits toward IAB Digital Media Sales and IAB Digital Ad Operations Recertification