July 22, 2019 • 12:30 PM – 5:00 PM • New York, NY
IAB’s “can’t miss” Influencer & UGC Marketing half-day event is happening on July 22 in NYC. Industry leaders will share provocative insights on success strategies and pitfalls to avoid. Last year, this event was a trending topic on Twitter!
This free, invite-only event is only for employees of brands and creative/media agencies. NO PRESS!
Topics to be discussed include:
- The state of influencer marketing: growth, opportunities and challenges
- Influencer vetting and why it’s more important now than ever to get it right
- How to evaluate influencer marketing effectiveness
- The difference between Influencer Marketing and UGC Marketing
- The rise of UGC marketing as an effective marketing tool with case studies
- DISCLOSURE! Once again, Maime Kresses, Senior Attorney, Advertising Practices Division of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) will discuss the importance of disclosure with helpful suggestions to get it right