Please join us for the first meeting of the newly merged Social Media/Native/Content Committee at Unruly’s NYC Office.
Committee co-chairs* will lead a conversation where we will ask for your input and participation on various working groups that will be focused on social/native/content areas that members have indicated are important to the digital industry. We will end with an open discussion where you can bring your ideas of anything else that is of interest/important to you that you think the IAB should tackle.
- Topic Areas to Discuss (more details about each will be seen in the invitation):
- Update to the MRC Social Media Measurement Guidelines document
- Update to the IAB Native Advertising Playbook
- Influencer marketing from the Publisher perspective
- Native OpenRTB 1.2 and Dynamic Ad Specifications updates
- Marketing in the Messaging Space – Follow up to 12/16 published document
*Co-chairs – Asher Rapkin – Facebook, Ann Marinovich – Forbes, Ari Lewine – TripleLift, Carine Roman – LinkedIn and Christine Cuoco – Twitter.
Looking forward to seeing you on April 20! Remote dial in also available.
Open to IAB members only. No press.