Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Please join us at the Social Media/Native/Content Committee meeting at Meredith Corp. in New York City on Wednesday, April 23 from 3:30 – 5:00 PM.
Let’s work together to set a robust 2018/9 agenda based on YOUR needs, building off of the recently published IAB Inside Influence and Branded Content Creation & Distribution Guides prepared by committee working groups.
Agenda items include:
1. Direct Brand Economy – Discuss impact and implications for Social Media, Content Marketing and Native Advertising
2. Update to the original IAB Native Advertising Playbook – Needs updating to reflect today’s ecosystem
3. Brand Safety & Transparency, including Disclosure – This was a top committee priority for native based on member predictions. Let’s discuss this in greater depth.
4. Influencer Marketing Agency Day – Planning for July pending event host and sponsors. (If interested in sponsoring, contact [email protected] prior to the meeting.)
5. IAB Publisher Content Studio Directory – Calls went out to all IAB publishers to submit information for a directory to help the buy-side find your content offerings. Please submit your entry here ASAP. If you are unsure whether your content studio has already submitted, email [email protected]
5. Other areas to potentially brainstorm – Effectiveness/Measurement, Distribution, UGC, Talent Negotiations/Usage, Video Best Practices for S/N/C – prioritized discussion based on your input!
Be the first to know. Sign up to receive news about the IAB programs, standards, events, classes, and more!