Register and mark your calendar for the IAB Public Policy & Legal Summit 2023 in Washington, D.C. on Monday, April 3rd, 2023.
With new regulations, including five state privacy laws taking effect next year and more changes in the digital media landscape, you want to be ready for all the legal, policy, and technical challenges impacting your businesses. Our annual IAB Public Policy & Legal Summit will bring together leaders in advertising, media, technology, and the government to address how to continue building a sustainable consumer-centric media and marketing ecosystem.
Key topics will include:
- Privacy Issues in Connected TV Advertising
- A Look Ahead: What to Expect from the Federal Trade Commission
- Navigating the State Privacy Compliance Landscape for Publishers
- Cross-Border Data Flows: US-EU Data Privacy Framework Update
- Navigating the State Privacy Compliance Landscape for Advertisers and their Agencies
- New Congress, New State Legislatures: Navigating the Legislative Landscape in 2023
- Trends in Enforcement of Federal Privacy Laws
- And more to be announced
For questions, please visit the FAQ Page.