HOTEL ADDRESS AND DIRECTIONS
The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel located at 1401 Ocean Ave, Asbury Park has remained a landmark presence within the Asbury Park seaside community for over 100 years. Designed by Beaux-Arts architect Whitney Warren, who famously designed New York City’s Grand Central Station, this storied hotel now provides modern luxury and classic grandeur with a nod to our original Victorian architecture.
More information can be found here
Asbury Park is 60-100 Minutes from Midtown Manhattan via the Garden State Parkway.
- Parking is available at the Hotel for $35.00 per night, plus applicable taxes.
- Parking is limited and is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Street parking also available surrounding the hotel. Free from 2am – 9am.
- More information on street parking can be found here. Asbury Park uses several parking apps, including ParkMobile.
- Trains from NYC/NJ are available on the North Jersey Coast Line (90-120 minutes, 1 Transfer at Long Branch). The New Jersey train station closest to the hotel is the Asbury Park train station located along Cookman Avenue between Main Street and Memorial Drive in Asbury Park, New Jersey.
- You can Travel from PENN Station to Asbury Park via the NJCL train. Please click here for directions.
- You can Rideshare from the train station to the hotel (6 Minutes). Rideshares available in the area include Uber and Lyft
- You can plan/map your NJ Transit trip here.
- Download the NJ Transit App in advance.
TRAVEL FROM NEWARK (EWR)
- Trains from Newark (EWR) are available on the North Jersey Coast Line (90-100 minutes, 1 Transfer at Long Branch)
- You can Taxi/Rideshare from the train station to the hotel (6 Minutes).
- Rideshares from Newark are estimated between $90-$150