Established in 2014, the IAB Technology Laboratory (Tech Lab) is a non-profit consortium that engages a member community globally to develop foundational technology and standards that enable growth and trust in the digital media ecosystem. Comprised of digital publishers, ad technology firms, agencies, marketers, and other member companies, IAB Tech Lab focuses on solutions for brand safety and ad fraud; identity, data, and consumer privacy; ad experiences and measurement; and programmatic effectiveness. Its work includes the OpenRTB real-time bidding protocol, ads.txt anti-fraud specification, Open Measurement SDK for viewability and verification, VAST video specification, and Project Rearc initiative for privacy-centric addressability. Learn more: https://iabtechlab.com.
Driving Brand and Media Growth via:
- Transparent, safe, effective supply chain
- Scalable & more consistent measurement
- Higher-quality consumer advertising experiences
…all supported by the responsible use of data.
- Protecting Consumer Privacy and Enabling Responsible Data Use
- Improving Brand Safety and Reducing Ad Fraud
- Programmatic Effectiveness: Driving Efficiency and Transparency
- Driving Consistency in Ad Measurement and Ad Experiences