Membership to IAB will help ensure your knowledge of everything digital. Not only will you be first to hear about new digital trends, knowledge, and research, but you’ll have the opportunity to sit at the table with digital industry thought leaders and have your voice heard to steer conversations around standards, guidelines, and best practices.
“We’re at a stage now in the industry where digital runs through almost everything…”
— Iain Tait, Executive Creative Director, Google Creative Lab
Membership will also introduce you to partners, clients, and experts who can provide advice, insight, and potential new business. These connections can be made at any of our numerous networking events hosted in NYC, and all across the country.
Additionally, IAB advocates for the digital industry and fights against adverse government regulation for your business interests through our Public Policy office, located in Washington, D.C. We strive to keep our members informed about important policy-related events through participation in the Public Policy Council and by developing timely issue briefs and legal analysis of key proposals.
Representing over 650 leading digital media companies, linking today’s best practices with tomorrow’s breakthrough channels and marketplaces, the Interactive Advertising Bureau—IAB—is at the center of the digital media universe.
- Participation in different industry-facing Committees & Councils that create industry standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Networking with 650+ leading media companies who represent our diverse ecosystem
- Access to industry research from the IAB and our partners
- Opportunities to showcase your own research, insights, and technology to the membership through webinars, town halls, thought leadership forums, and more
- Access to professional development courses and discounts on IAB courses and Certifications
- Full access and listing within our Member Directory
- Discounts on event attendance & event sponsorship
- Exclusive member-only event invites to networking receptions and industry leader conferences
- Speaking opportunities at IAB events
- Protection for your business interests by helping steer IAB public policy efforts that fight against adverse regulation and legislation
- First access to new measurement initiatives, ad units, technologies, and what competitors and the industry are thinking
If you’re not already an IAB member, what are you waiting for? The IAB: It’s your seat at the table.