Open Video Viewability Code
|The Open Video Viewability code is maintained by the IAB Tech Lab. This open-source solution is released with the most relaxed license available allowing anyone to edit, copy or use the code.
|Click Here to Get the Code|
- Requires no changes to the publisher’s website
- Works on any VPAID unit
- Not specific to any one exchange, network or marketplace
- Tested across all major browsers and tens of thousands of sites
- Detects whether the browser containing the video ad is the active window on the user’s screen
- Detects and accounts for the browser’s scroll bars
- Can be used in the publisher’s ad server Flash code to provide viewability from non-VPAID units
- Can fire other 3rd party measurement services that measure viewability at the same time
- Detects pre-roll running as in-banner 300×250 video
See the technology in action by visiting the demo page.