By utilizing mobile data, aggregated and anonymized from third-party providers, Digital Out of Home Vendors are now able to advise brands on how to plan more efficiently and show attribution for their campaigns. As DOOH evolves, it’s able to deliver campaigns that are both contextually relevant and timely. Check out IAB’s DOOH Case Studies Collection which showcase how DOOH’s capabilities are already amplifying messaging and driving results for brands.
As it becomes increasingly challenging to reach today’s consumer in the fragmented media landscape, the effectiveness of Digital Out-of-Home advertising has become more significant to brand marketers. Learn how to reach your key audiences through new digital and mobile advancements.
For more information on the IAB’s work on DOOH, please contact Luke Luckett.
Additional Resources Include:
- DOOH Case Study Collection
- DOOH Case Study Blog Post
- IAB Digital Out of Home Committee
- Digital Out-of-Home and the Internet of Things: Here’s What You Need to Know
- Top Five Trends in Digital Out of Home
- Past Event: The Blurred Lines Between Digital Out-of-Home & Mobile