2019 NewFronts West: Relationships Matter. Take a Stand!
NewFronts West is a conference and marketplace where creativity meets innovative new formats. This is an expansion of the Spring NewFronts to create a year-long original video content dialogue inclusive of NY and now, LA, and another chance for creators, brands, agencies, and publishers to connect, share, create new partnerships, and test innovative new formats.
This two-day marketplace & showcase will be housed in a single venue in Los Angeles, CA – at the NeuHouse Hollywood. It will not only bring together content creators, celebrity talents, brands, agencies, and publishers to forge content and media deals, but it will also serve as a forum for leaders to share insights and explore innovations that will advance the entire digital media and marketing landscape.
In addition, for the second year in a row, IAB has partnered with the Streamy Awards, a leading awards platform for online content creators around the world, to celebrate the winners of the Streamys Brand Awards on stage during NewFronts West.
For more information on presenting and sponsorship opportunities, please contact [email protected].
NewFronts Advisory Board:
- Anthony Batt, Co-Founder, WEVR
- Scott Bishoff, Vice President, 20th Century Fox
- Paul Bricault, Managing Partner, Amplify and Venture Partner, Greycroft Partners
- David Freeman, Co-Head, Digital Packaging, CAA
- Mac Hagel, EVP, Managing Director, Zenith USA
- Tiffany Kirk, SVP, Managing Director, West Coast Investments, Horizon Media
- Alex Morrison – President, Grey West
- Doug Neil, EVP Marketing, Universal Studios
- Luigi Picarazzi, Founder & CEO, Digital Media Management
- Ritchie Mae Ordonez, Head of Media, Prime Video Original Series, Amazon
- Shannon Pruitt, CMO, The Honest Company
- Nancy Yip Ramos, Head of Entertainment, Amazon Originals Prime Video and Original Movies, Rufus Worldwide
- Autumn White, EVP Digital, Managing Partner, Horizon Media
Our NewFronts West Advisory Board, composed of agencies and studios, is eager to help build a different conversation and a new market place in the city of angels.
Read the press release