With the new direct brand economy, we are seeing the rise of DTC (Direct-to-Consumer) brands.
The world of brands is changing
- Barriers to entry have collapsed – supply chains are rentable, flexible, and affordable
- The path to consumers is direct
- Data fuels ongoing, direct relationships between brands and their customers
Brands are feeling this shift
- Growth has stopped for most Fortune 500 companies
- But, for new brands, optimism reigns – 94% of startup founders surveyed by VC firm First Round agreed that now is a good time to be starting a company
- Two thirds of consumers expect direct brand connectivity
How can the IAB Direct Brand Economy 2018 Report help?
- Learn how brands are building their own supply chain ‘stacks’ to meet their Production, Attention, Data, and Fulfillment needs
- Discover the companies that are providing these services
- Understand this new Direct Brand Economy, and how your brand can thrive within it
For more on DTC brands and the direct economy, join us at the 2018 IAB Annual Leadership Meeting (February 11-13) and attend sessions such as “The Rise of the 21st Century Brand Economy.” Learn more at iab.com/alm.