Develop a competitive edge among digital media sellers.
IAB Digital Media Sales Certification helps digital buyers and sellers establish a deeper level of trust when working together. When you earn IAB Digital Media Sales Certification, you demonstrate digital media sales competency and an ability to uphold the standards of ethical and professional practice in the industry. Whether you are experienced or newer to digital media, media sales training provides detailed insight into each content area of the certification exam and key strategies for digital media sales success.
Designed to help you and your team:
- Build credibility and trust with buy-side partners, colleagues, and employers
- Demonstrate fluency in digital media sales strategy and knowledge of the digital media industry
- Demonstrate your commitment to professional development
Upcoming In-Person Classes
The in-person class is highly interactive, with live discussions with industry experts providing technical know-how and best practices for media sellers.
Wednesday, April, 10, 2019, 8:30 am EST - 5:00 pm EST
Thursday, June, 13, 2019, 8:30 am EST - 5:00 pm EST
With this 5-module online course, you’ll emerge with an elevated knowledge of digital media and a higher chance of succeeding when you sit for the IAB Digital Media Sales Certification exam at your local testing center.
This media sales training covers topics including:
- Digital Media Sales Certification exam instruction
- How the digital advertising ecosystem works
- Programmatic fundamentals
- Digital ad formats, creative and platforms
- Ad serving terms and technology
- Tools used for booking, trafficking and implementing campaigns
- Digital media standards, regulation and compliance
- Best practices in selling digital media
- How to manage and analyze digital ad campaigns
- Ways to upsell and present new business opportunities
Who Should Register
This program is ideal for anyone who wants to prepare for the IAB Digital Media Sales Certification exam – to set themselves apart as a subject matter expert, with the credentials to prove it. Before enrolling in this course, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements to sit for the exam.
Note: This class does not guarantee success in passing any IAB Certification exam. Class content and exam content are not identical. Some topics included in class may not appear on the exam, and similarly, select exam questions may include terminology or topics not taught in class.