Get the tools to prosper on any video platform. Cross-Platform Video Training is a comprehensive training that explains how to best leverage cross-platform video advertising capabilities. The curriculum focuses in particular on digital video and advanced TV ecosystems; advertising standards, terminology, technologies and best practices for planning, purchasing, targeting, optimizing; and measuring video ad campaign effectiveness on digital channels.
This training was developed in partnership with a core working group pf agency buyers and planners from BPN Worldwide, Initiative, Mediabrands North America, Carat, ZenithOptimedia Group.
- Understand the digital video ecosystem and relevant technology
- Plan video advertising campaigns to reach a target audience across platforms
- Purchase original digital video content beyond traditional network television content
- Measure cross-platform campaign success and ROI
- The Changing TV Experience
- Video Devices (including laptop, phone, tablet, OTT, CTV and Smart TVs)
- Video Content Types
- Advanced TV
- Addressable TV Advertising
- Audience Data and Data Management Platforms
- Digital Video Targeting Capabilities
- Online Cost Models
- Identifying Video Campaign KPIs
- Evolution of the Programmatic Ecosystem
- Programmatic Transaction Types
- First and Second Price Auctions
- Deal IDs
- Similarities & Differences between TV and Digital Video Advertising
- Digital Video Ad Formats and Placement Types
- 360 Video Ads
- Dynamic Creative
- Native Video Ads
- Vertical Video
- Planning and Optimizing Your Unit Mix
- Video Files Types
- Ad Tags & Digital Ad Serving
- Open Measurement SDK
- Video Ad Trafficking Process
- Digital Video Ad Metrics
- Viewability Metrics Reports
- Mid-Campaign Reporting
- Attribution Models
- Post Campaign Reporting
- Cross-Platform Audience Measurement
Upcoming In-Person Classes
The in-person class is highly interactive, with live discussions with industry experts providing technical know-how and best practices for media professionals.No upcoming events at this time, check back soon.
Cross-Platform Video Online combines videos, quizzes and interactive exercises; alongside master class interviews with industry subject matter experts; to achieve a comprehensive, holistic learning experience.
Are you planning to register 10 or more attendees from your organization? Get in touch to learn about special discounts for groups of 10 or more and on-site training opportunities.