There’s a reason why it feels like just about everyone has a favorite podcast – 67% of the U.S population ages 12 and up are listening to podcasts, according to the IAB Podcast Revenue Report.
Audio has a long history with advertising that started way before the podcast boom. From a simple jingle to a terrestrial radio advertisement, there are certain sounds we associate with brands. The dial-up tone was just the beginning. Audio 360 dives into where audio has been, where it’s going, and how advertisers are taking advantage of it for the future. Learn about the full suite of digital audio opportunities and what it can do for your client or business. Audio is where screens are not – are you?
- Have more informed conversations with clients and colleagues about traditional and digital audio
- Learn audio best practices and opportunities to propel your business forward
- Understand how to leverage audio to build brands or monetize platforms
- Learn factors to consider when deploying an audio strategy at your organization
- The power of sound, sonic branding, and the evolution of audio
- Terrestrial, satellite, digital, and internet radio
- Streaming audio, podcasts, smart devices, and voice assistants
- Programmatic audio and digital audio planning/buying (KPIs, tracking/measurement, reporting, attribution)
- Digital audio trafficking and ad standards
The in-person class is highly interactive, with live discussions with industry experts providing technical know-how and best practices for media professionals.
No upcoming events at this time, check back soon.
Are you planning to register 10 or more attendees from your organization? Get in touch to learn about special discounts for group of 10 or more and on-site training opportunities.
This class counts as 8 hours of credits toward IAB Certification or Recertification status.